Sunday, January 6, 2013

SNOWMOBILING WITH LYTTON!

January 2013

Judy and I drove up to Logan to see Ashley and Lytt. Well, Ashley had to work but we took her to LUNCH on her break and then we stopped to say hi to Lytton. He was getting ready to go feed the horse and he was going to ride his SNOWMOBILE down to the fairgrounds and asked if we wanted to go for a ride. We said sure! So we got all BUNDLED up cuz it was FREEZING! He took us for a FAST RIDE and then he asked me if I wanted to DRIVE. I was scared for about 2 seconds and then got confident and went a little bit FASTER! I kind of scared Lytton for a second :)   Me and Judy had SO MUCH FUN with them today. We used our OLIVE GARDEN gift cards to have DINNER with them too. We just keep saying over and over what FUN we had! Thanks Ash and Lytt for a GREAT DAY!
                                                                       OLIVE GARDEN

                                                         Hold on Lytt! I'm driving!
                                                        Judy takes a turn driving Lytton

                                   Lytton loves his snow mobile! It is so much fun! I love it too!

                          Lytt takes Judy for a ride. He goes really fast! She was screaming! It was funny!


                                                          Climbing up a little snow bank!
                                          Judy, me and Lytt all bundled and ready to go play!
                            We kind of lifted up a bit when we first took off but it was so much fun!
 I have a great son-in-law! He is such a sweetie to me! Thanks Lytt for showing us a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment