Sunday, December 30, 2012

IT'S JAZZ TIME BABY!

I was SO EXCITED and SHOCKED to get a call from my BOSS, Pat asking me if I would like to go with her to the JAZZ GAME. Of course I did! She has SEASON TICKETS and her husband couldn't go so she asked me. I LOVED IT! It was a great game and we played THE LA CLIPPERS. She has great seats and it is always so much more fun to see things in person. I was so grateful that she asked me! I had a lot of FUN! Zach made me wear his JAZZ HOODIE!      Here we are:
 I am pretty sure she wasn't surprised at all when I had her pose for a pic with me!
     Don't worry, there were a lot more people at the game. This was taken while they were warming up. The seats were totally filled :)
                                                                            GO JAZZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment