Sunday, January 22, 2012

LAVA HOT SPRINGS

Me and Judy have been wanting to go to LAVA HOT SPRINGS for over two years now, so FINALLY we decided to go. We had such a FUN weekend! We drove past LYTTON'S house and saw where he grew up in MARSH VALLEY (ARIMO). It was so awesome to see where he grew up. He lives on a lot of LAND! We drove to POCATELLO and had lunch at RUBY TUESDAY and then went to a movie. When we came to our hotel we were SO disappointed! It was a DIVE! Judy did NOT want to stay there. But all of the hotels there were just really old. Anway...Lytton told me I had to go to this really good THAI RESTAURANT. I have never had THAI FOOD so I was a little nervous. But we went there and OH MY GOSH! It was VERY GOOD! We were going to go sit in the HOT SPRINGS when we got done but it was so crowded that we decided to wait till the next morning. When we finally got into the HOT SPRINGS it was AWESOME! It felt so good! It was FREEZING outside but then the SPRINGS were so HOT and after acclimating for a few minutes it felt WONDERFUL! Then we drove home and stopped in LOGAN on the way home to see ASHLEY. I MISS HER SO MUCH! We went grocery shopping for Ash and then went home. I did have a fun weekend! I love little get-aways like this!

First time eating Thai food and I am a big fan! Here I am eating my sticky rice.
                                           Here's my delicious meal. The sauce was divine!
                                                    So good I almost licked the plate!
                                                                Judy liked it too!
                                              Slowly making my way  down the steps. It's so hot!
                                 There was so much steam cuz its freezing outside, you can hardly see Judy!
                                                      These hot springs feel sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment