Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friends at Work Christmas Pic

I work with the BEST people ever! I LOVE  my FRIENDS AT WORK! I look forward to going to work each day just so I can be with them. I have great bosses and I consider my friends at work FAMILY. They are AWESOME! We have so much FUN and we throw lots of PARTIES and Christmas is always a fun time at the courthouse. We decorate really cute and we sing CHRISTMAS CAROLS. This year me and Doug sang like 15 songs for everyone and it was SO MUCH FUN! Terry brought in BELLS for us to play carols with. We gave the customers a treat! We have a great boss that takes us to the TIMBERMINE for a nice steak dinner every year. We take a pic of us each year, usually in our Christmas sweaters, but this year we just took a pic in front of the tree. I love these LADIES!! (My friends Amber and Darla are missing from this pic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment