Sunday, January 22, 2012

ASHLEY IS ENGAGED!

In my last post did I not mention that the RING Lytton picked out for Ashley would burn a hole in his pocket? He had a wonderful idea on how to PROPOSE to Ashley. He knows how much she loves riding horses, so he was going to take her home to IDAHO and take their horses up to BIG ONION MOUNTAIN to his favorite place, and propose to her there. But he would have to wait until SPRING BREAK. I said, "Lytton, that sounds awesome, but you will NEVER be able to wait that long!"  I was right. 3 days later, Lytton made a SPECIAL DINNER for Ashley (steak and potatoes) and he wasn't really planning on asking her then but he COULDN'T WAIT! :)  He got down on ONE KNEE and PROPOSED to her. Of course she said YES!!  It's been 3 weeks since the PROPOSAL and we still have NO DATE! But my whole household is EXCITED! We love LYTTON and Ashley has made a SUPERB choice in a MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment