Saturday, November 5, 2011

PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY

Jessica organized a PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY for our family. We ate TACO SOUP, watched old FAMILY VIDEOS of Zach and Jessica when they were little, and LAUGHED OUT LOUD! It was so much fun to see them that little again. You totally forget how they sounded and the funny things they did! Then we watched Debbie's 40th B-DAY.  She is turning 56 this year! Wow!  Afterwards we CARVED PUMPKINS, ate cake, and I made OWL CUPCAKES. We all really enjoyed being together. It was a lot of fun. The best part was when we SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Debbie! It was hilarious! We sang in our best voices...(HA! HA!). I seriously almost PEED MY PANTS! I wish I could have gotten Dad's voice on video better but I was too close to the camera and couldn't pick up on his very well. We all LAUGHED so hard! What a great day today was!!



                                              Mona's pumpkin turned out AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment