Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'M PUBLISHED!

I am SO EXCITED! So, many of you know that for the past year and a half I have been collecting fun, creative dates for Mikell and Zach, and Ashley. I have printed them off and put them in 2 huge binders for them. I got most of them from http://www.datingdivas.com/.
 I have helped my co-worker, Kerstin put some fun dates together for her hubby too. Well, one day while I was in LAS VEGAS, Kerstin called me up and said HELP ME! I need to find a cute, fun easy way to give my hubby his new golf clubs, golf balls, golf socks, golf towel, and tees to him. So...honestly it took me like 10 minutes to write this cute creative letter using GOLF TERMS, and another 10 min to write a SCAVENGER HUNT for him to get his gifts. Mikell couldn't believe how it just came to me so fast. I had a BALL doing it! (no pun intended :) I turned my idea over to the DATING DIVAS, and they LOVED IT!! They were going to publish it on their FAMOUS website during FATHER'S DAY but they couldn't get my pics to open. So FINALLY they got it to work and they are using it as a CHRISTMAS idea for hubby's that love to golf. You could totally use this as a fun date, you don't have to go out any buy them new clubs. Anyway...here is the letter I wrote. The letter is found at the end of the scavenger hunt. Then, I will show you the clues, and then the cute sayings that were on the gifts. But be sure and visit their website and leave a cute comment. Then you can see the cute pics we included too.  It is called "FORE DE GOLFER" oh yeah...and the best part is when they said this about me:

"You have to agree with me some people are just plain gifted! This is such a great idea, especially for the die-hard golfing man! Nothing will say I love you more than this awesome surprise! Plan your golfing date today or just send the hubby out on a man date with some friends!!
Thank you Suzanne for sharing this phenomenal idea with us!"
Did you get that???  She called me GIFTED!! ha ha..it totally made my day!

Dear Cody,
A little "BIRDIE" told me you were above "PAR" when it comes to being the best husband. Of "COURSE" I already knew that. You always help me by "CHIPPING" in when I need an extra hand, and you make my spirits soar like an "EAGLE" whenever I'm in a "BOGEY" mood, or "TEE'D" off. No one needs to "HIT" me over the head with a "CLUB" to tell me I "SCORED" a "HOLE IN ONE" when I married you.
I'll be "FORE"ever grateful to be your wife.
Love,
Kerstin
P.S. You make my heart "PUTTER" every time you're a "ROUND"!!

 Put first clue on towel that says:
Good Morning Sweetie, today is your lucky day! Follow the clues to find your way. Go to a place where you find things in a pair…another little hint…it’s something you wear! (That leads him to the socks)
Then on the socks put the clue: Your next clue will be found on a thing you like to tease, when you find it give it a kiss and a big squeeze.
(That lead him to the baby! And the baby was by the box of tees) pinned to the baby’s shirt was the next clue: Daddy, you’re doing a great job, you’re well on your way, next clue will be found where I like to play! (In the play pen was the new box of golf balls).
On the golf balls was the next clue that says: We’re having a ball, now now let’s go for a ride, we’ll start by driving in the car and end up where you hit a line drive! (Golf Course)

These were attached to each of the gifts:
 I have a “ball” every time I’m with you!
You knock my “socks” off!
I’ll never throw the “towel”in on our marriage!
You’re such a “tee’s” and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment