Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE STUPID CUPID CLUB

We all know that Valentine's Day is for LOVERS however, for those of us that are SINGLE its just SINGLE'S AWARENESS DAY! Debbie called me at work and asked if I would like to go to her house for dinner. Diane would join us. She made the BEST ITALIAN dish! It was from the CAKE BOSS, BUDDY! He of course is my latest favorite! I watch his show every Monday night and now he does a show every afternoon on TLC and its called KITCHEN BOSS. He teaches you how to make his FAMILY'S ITALIAN recipes!! She made us ARANCINI and it was DELICIOUS! It honestly tastes just like RICE CAKE but more MOIST! Then some members from her ward dropped by (perfect timing) and gave her a chocolate cake. So of course we ate it for dessert :) We decided to call this evening the STUPID CUPID CLUB!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love all the posts. Especially love the Stupid Cupid Club, so funny.

    ReplyDelete