Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BEAR LAKE WITH MY BOOK GROUP

I had the most RELAXING and ENJOYABLE weekend with my AMAZING FRIENDS from BOOK GROUP! We went to Cindy Jensen's new cabin and it was AWESOME. Not only was it huge and gorgeous, but what made it so FUN was the INCREDIBLE women I was with. They are all AMAZING! We got there Thursday and we stopped and ate at a Mexican restaurant, CAFE SABOR and there we discussed the SHOCKING NEWS of JERRY SLOAN'S resignation from the UTAH JAZZ! WOW! Totally shocked everyone! That night we discussed a book, PROMISE ME...not that great! Kind of FREAKY actually! Friday we stayed in our PAJAMAS ALL DAY LONG! We watched a really good version of JANE EYRE...of course I cried! Then we discussed that because that was our February book. Oh I forgot to say that we ate, and ate, and talked, talked, ate and oh yeah...ate some more! Later that night we played a fun card game called SALAD, and then watched a VERY FUNNY Comedian, TIM HAWKINS. It was totally clean and just FUNNY! Saturday...well, I was dreading the thoughts of leaving this BEAUTIFUL CABIN! It was just so PEACEFUL and RELAXING! Anyway, we got up and ate a DELICIOUS breakfast and cleaned up. We watched the first season of MODERN FAMILY...HILARIOUS! while we waited for the sheets and towels to wash. Then we headed home. On the way home I had to take NON-DROWSY Dramamine so I wouldn't PUKE! When we got home I was WASTED! I could not keep my eyes open to save my LIFE! I fell asleep in the movie with Judy and I couldn't even drive home! It was horrible! Non-Drowsy my butt! I finally got home and slept till 11:15 Sunday afternoon and was draggin butt all day long! I had such a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment