Sunday, December 7, 2014

THE AVENGERS LIVE AT MY HOUSE

November 2014

Boston is OBSESSED with THE AVENGERS! He LOVES IRONMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR and THE HULK. He also likes SPIDERMAN and the NINJA TURTLES. So when I come home from work I usually am Thor and he will play all day and night with these guys! He loves to get the bad guys and he has quite the imagination. He usually tells me what to say and what to do. I love to watch him make up stories and situations these guys get in. I am sure next year it will be some other obsession but for now the AVENGERS LIVE AT MY HOUSE!
  Boston, Michaelangelo, Hulk, Ironman, Captain America, Thor, Spiderman and Toothless
 Between Boston and Waylon our kitchen and living room is usually a kids' play land!
                                        Here's good ole' "CAP" Boston loves this guy!
                                              Ironman is probably his favorite right now

No comments:

Post a Comment