Sunday, December 7, 2014

MY COUSINS COME TO TOWN

November 2014

Unfortunately my cousins' grandmother passed away on the Romig side, but lucky for us, they were able to come in town from Chicago and Phoenix for her funeral. We went to lunch and then back to my mom's to visit. Brad hadn't seen Grandma Hobbs in years and felt bad when he couldn't attend her 100th birthday. So today was a great day for him to visit with her and hear her funny wit. I hadn't seen Brad in 7 years so I was glad to visit with him as well. And as usual we love it when Jared and Jenny come to visit. I love my COUSINS!!
 
 We took Grandma to eat at her favorite place, Chuck-a-Rama

                                               Brad, Jared, Grandma Hobbs, and Jenny
                                                        Here's one with Mom in it.
                                                            Mom and Grandma
                                                                  We took a selfie
                                                    Me with my Romig Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment