Sunday, November 16, 2014

URSULA

October 31, 2014

I love my job at HALLOWEEN. We go all out in our themed decorating. This year we chose              "UNDER THE SEA" as our theme. Our decorations were awesome but boy, it was hard for us to find costumes. I instantly knew what I wanted to be. I have always wanted to be URSULA! Thanks to Debbie, she did my hair and makeup to make this happen. She's good at that kind of stuff. She put a bowl on top of my head to give my hair some lift. Thank goodness it was a light plastic bowl so it didn't fall out or give me a headache!

I love how everyone's costumes turned out. We have a very creative office! People come from all over the place to see us on Halloween. Everyone in our building, the School District and the bank across the street, our families, it's just DANG FUN! If you haven't seen us on Halloween, you need to next year!

                                                Come see me you Poor, Unfortunate Souls!

 This is my Ursula face before my mole. I forgot it for a few hours :)
 Michelle made her an awesome Jellyfish costume that lights up. Awesome!
                                                             Lynnann, the Lobster
                                                         Kimberley the Sea Horse
 Here's the back of her head. Do you like our coral all along our walls? Dawna made them. They were so awesome!
                                                                             Lesa, the shark.
 My Boss, Brian was a Scuba Diver. I'm so glad he's not a party pooper!
                                        Dawna made her an awesome Sea Turtle Costume
                                                    Here's the front of her turtle costume
                                                              Nancy was the Sea Goddess
                                                   Welcome to Our Under the Sea World
 Doug joined in this year. He works in the office over from us but still in our dept. Love it!!
 Cyndi, Lori, Julie and Darla had to work hard upstairs all day but we were so glad they dressed up and joined in on the fun.
 Some of our decorations in our office. I will post our sunken treasure tomorrow. It's on my file at work:
 We covered everything in heat resistant blue cellophane. Even the lights that don't get hot.
We put up bubble water on the top walls that were made of vinyl and Dawna made the coral that added the "POP" we needed.
                                          Looking into the marriage license room



 
This was how it looked on the outside of our windows. We posted Warning Signs. There were lots of sharks inside:



Pictures don't do it all justice. There was so much to see. Everyone commented on how calming it was in our office because of the blue over the lights. This was a fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment