Sunday, November 16, 2014

TRICK OR TREAT

October 31, 2014

Ashley and Lytton came down so Remington could go TRICK OR TREATING for the FIRST TIME with Boston. They went out and had a great time. He made a cute little BIKER DUDE! I loved his tattooed up arms! Unfortunately, Boston was too tired when they got home and we didn't get a group picture. Mikell and my mom came to see me at work so I got pics of Waylon in his little costume. Check it all out!

 Cutest little spider I have ever seen. Waylon, Mikell and my Mom
                                                  Itsy Bitsy Spider...Oh he's cute!
                                       Captain America raiding my toy drawer at work.
                            Remington is the cutest little biker. Love those tatted sleeves.
 Remi didn't know it was me at first. Then he gave me that big smile of his!
                                                                The Biker Family
  He's screaming LET'S GO! I WANT CANDY!! (Just kiddin' he can't say all that!)
 Winston even had a biker costume. You can't see it here though.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment