Friday, October 25, 2013

MEETING REMINGTON

October 3, 2013

After the funeral we went back up to LOGAN to spend more time with BABY REMINGTON. It was so stinkin' cute to see Boston meet Remington. He was so cute and kept saying, "Hi, Baby Remington. I love you!" And then he would say, "I am Baby Boston!"  So cute! I videotaped his cute little voice talking to Remington. It was precious!
                              Changing my first poopy pants (more like tar!)as his grandma!
                                     Aunt Mikell was thrilled to hold her newest little nephew!
Lytton, Ashley and Baby Remington. They are going to make awesome parents!

                                                               I love this little guy!
                                                             Zach loves his nephew!
                                               Boston so excited to see his baby cousin!
Ashley looked so great after just having a baby and getting absolutely no sleep!
                                                               Cute little family!
                                                            I love this picture!!
                                   Our chubby little guy! He already has my double chin!

No comments:

Post a Comment