Sunday, June 9, 2013

SALT LAKE BEES GAME

June 6, 2013

This nice lady at work has SEASON TICKETS to the BEES BASEBALL GAMES. She couldn't go tonight so she asked me if I would like the tickets. A few weeks ago me and Ashley were talking about how bad we wanted to go to the BEES BASEBALL GAME. So I called her and she drove down from Logan to go to the GAME with me. I was so shocked when we got to our SEATS! We were on the FRONT ROW between HOME AND FIRST BASE! Our feet rested on the DUGOUT! They were incredible SEATS! It was an exciting game too. We were winning 12-2 and in one INNING they got 13 RUNS and beat us 15 to 13!  We left during the 8th INNING. I just wanted to sing TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME during the 7th INNING STRETCH.  We had a lot of fun and I am so glad Ashley came down to go with me.
 This lady behind us was our personal commentator. She commented on every stance, pitch, hit, etc...it was so funny!
 Do you see where our feet are? We are on the DUGOUT! Look at the players leaning over the dugout. That is how close we were!
                                                Pitchers mound right in front of us
They even had a little kid announce the guys up to bat right next to us. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment