Saturday, June 22, 2013

FATHER'S DAY

June 16, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Today we went to visit GRANDPA TOM and had a BARBECUE. We had fun visiting and just spending the day together. After we ate we went outside and Boston showed us how well he could RIDE A SCOOTER! Seriously, that kid has BALANCING SKILLS. I have never seen a kid that YOUNG, ride so well! It is simply AMAZING! My Dad tried pushing Boston on the SCOOTER and Boston kept saying, "BOSTON'S TURN!" He wanted to do it by himself. It was so fun to watch him. He sure loves his PAPA TOM!
 I made CUPCAKES and COOKIES. My cookies look funky cuz I had to make my own pattern. Don't judge me! :)

                                                  My Dad...Happy Father's Day!
 

                                              Boston cruising along on the scooter!
 Grandpa Tom taking Boston for a spin. Boston then wanted to do it all by himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment