Monday, May 20, 2013

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

May 14, 2013

Zach has been SO MUCH HELP TO ME! He has worked so hard in my YARD. My SPRINKLERS are messed up, there was a leak in my SPRINKLER BOX and I have had the worst case of DANDELIONS ever!!  He sprayed this MIRACLE SPRAY and the very next day my DANDELIONS were gone!!  He has MOWED my LAWN and FIXED MY BOX and has been FIXING lots of stuff around my house for me...THANK YOU ZACH! But he didn't do it alone. Boston has been with him every step of the way. He follows Zach every where and wants to do everything Zach does. He has to push his little LAWN MOWER the whole time Zach MOWS or he has to have Zach hold him while he MOWS. Then he had to grab his SHOVEL and help Zach DIG out the SPRINKLER BOX! He is so funny! He wants to be just like his Daddy! Thanks Boston for being such a GREAT HELPER!


No comments:

Post a Comment