Monday, May 20, 2013

CAMPING IN A CAVE!

May 18, 2013

We wanted to go CAMPING this weekend but it RAINED so hard we thought for sure our CAMPING TRIP would be ruined. But there was a break in the rain and we had BLUE SKIES without a DARK CLOUD in sight! So me, Ash, Lytton, Tanner and Nate decided to chance it, and we drove up PROVIDENCE CANYON and CAMPED anyway! We were driving up the CANYON when all of a sudden it started RAINING, AND HAILING! My SLEEPING BAG was in the back of the truck and got DRENCHED! Just my luck! When we got to our spot, the guys put up the TENT and then there was a small little HIKE up from us and there was a CAVE where Nate has CAMPED in and it was a perfect place to have our CAMP FIRE and it totally protected us from the RAIN. We made the BEST HOT DOGS EVER! I found this great idea on PINTEREST! You take a HOT DOG, wrap CHEESE around it, and then wrap a CROISSANT dough around it and then COOK it over the FIRE! DELICIOUS!!  After we ate and talked and sat around the FIRE we went to bed. I was so COLD and so Ashley wrapped me in like 6 blankets. I instantly fell asleep and was warm all night :) When we woke up Lytt cooked us breakfast and then we came home and decided we would do it all over again next weekend!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment