Sunday, May 27, 2012

ASHLEY'S BEAUTIFUL BRIDALS

MAY 19, 2012
Remember when I told you that we had a FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHER? Well, he drove to Arimo, Idaho to shoot Ashley's BRIDAL PHOTOS, at Lytton's house. These pics are taken in his back yard. It was so much fun and totally amazing! At first we were nervous because it was so WINDY but after lots of prayers, it died down and it turned out to be BEAUTIFUL! There are lots of pics but I just couldn't put  in one or two. He took 711 pics! It was SO hard to choose my favorites but I kept coming back to these:
                                        This one is my favorite! This is just Ashley!



This was hilarious!! We had to do one that looked like Green Acres! Total American Gothic!












Yes, she really jumped out of the truck...like 10 tiimes! I was so worried she was going to ruin her dress!









No comments:

Post a Comment