Sunday, February 12, 2012

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!

First of all let me just say that both Lytton and I were very UPSET that the 49ers did not make it to the SUPERBOWL :(  We both wore our 49ers shirts though to our SUPERBOWL PARTY. We had a fun time. I made a TON of APPETIZERS, and Lytton made his very HOT, HOT WINGS! Mason and his little girlfriend, Sarah, Andy and Morgan, Diane, Steven, Me, Ash and Lytton came. Zach and Mikell, and Judy came towards the end of the game.
 I should have taken this pic when all the food was out! We had a lot to eat!

                                                             Serious about his hot wings!

                                                                        49er fans!
                                                             Mason and Sarah
                                                                 Morgan and Andy
Diane, Morgan and Andy. I should have told Diane not to take that first bite of hot wings! She was on FIRE! It was so funny. I had to give her some cream cheese to eat so she could BREATHE!

 These were so nummy! I found these ham and cheese sliders on Pinterest!
                                                           Lytton's homemade hot wings!
                                     I made honeyglazed wings...ok I bought them at Costco!
                          These were SO GOOD! Pizza roll ups. They were gone in seconds flat!
                                Football Cookies. I wish I would have made my football cake instead.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I wish we could have been there! I'll have to try a hot wing sometime they look delicious.

    ReplyDelete