Saturday, October 29, 2011

THE PAINTS ON ME!

Zach, Bill and Nick (Mikell's brother) moved Zach and Mikell into my house from Las Vegas. Mikell and Boston stayed in Vegas until Boston's surgery. Zach moved everything into my garage because at the last minute we decided to PAINT MY BASEMENT. After we painted we went to Bill's hotel with his family and swam. The next day Zach drove home to Vegas with Bill. They'll move in after Boston's recovery from surgery.

When we painted I walked around the corner and Bill was using the PAINT SPRAYER and accidentally SPRAYED MY WHOLE FACE! I had a gallon of PAINT in my EAR! When we were almost done Bill came and SPRAYED my whole BUTT!

I went from white walls to TOASTED WHEAT colored walls. I was so grateful for the help. Nick was such a trooper spending all day unpacking, taping and painting!
                                                       I was covered in splattered paint!
                                              Fuzzy pic but this is Bill spraying and Nick taping!
                        Zach and Nick pulling up the carpet and all the tack. I can't wait to get new carpet!
                                                         Nick working hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment