Sunday, July 8, 2018

4TH OF JULY FUN!

July 4, 2018

We held our 4TH OF JULY FESTIVITIES at my Dad's. He was asked to be the announcer of the West Bountiful PARADE. Afterwards we all met at his house for great FOOD and lots of WATER FUN! The kids LOVE his great big WATER SLIDE. They spend hours going down it. I didn't do any WATER GAMES this year and I had no energy because it was so HOT! So I enjoyed sitting in a chair in front of the SLIDE and getting my legs SPLASHED!

It was fun this year because the kids got GRANDMA SHIRLEY drenched instead of me! She was such a good sport. I was so happy that my little Grandkids had SO MUCH FUN!




















































 Steven's 4th of July surprise!

Happy 4th of July! I know how blessed I am to live in a FREE COUNTRY. I am so thankful for where I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment