Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER WITH THE FAMILY

We had dinner with the FAMILY at Debbie's. She did a great job! We had the usual EASTER DINNER with HAM, GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE, POTATOES AND GRAVY, SALAD, FRUIT, ETC...Debbie made really cute centerpieces, and a NUMMY LEMON CAKE for dessert along with PEACH PIE and CHERRY PIE. I made DEVILED EGGS that looked like BABY CHICKS, and BROCCOLI SALAD. I love being with my FAMILY! And I LOVE FAMILY TRADITIONS!
 These deviled eggs were all supposed to look like Baby Chicks. They got smooshed in their travel to Debbies.




                                                                    Cute Centerpieces
Ashley licked hers off but me and Jess had our lipstick from the malted eggs on!
Ashley's was white, mine was yellow, and Jessie's was blue! (What's up with my hair?)
Boston loved it when Diane would tip him back and Mona would kiss his forehead!

No comments:

Post a Comment