Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BURN BABY BURN!

Last night I received a picture via cell phone from one of Ashley's friends, Erica. It was of Ashley in a hospital bed with her arm wrapped up. I was like WHAT??? Ashley was at work and she was doing the AUTOCLAVE (that's how they sanitize the Vet's Instruments) anyway, the timer went off and usually the door will not open until the temperature goes down and the PSI drops to a safe level. Well, when she opened the door the STEAM burn her whole FOREARM! I couldn't believe it when I saw it! I called her and asked if she need me to go up to Logan and she said no, she had Lytton and Erica to take care of her. It was pretty painful for her but she has a pretty HIGH PAIN TOLERANCE!

Today she came down and I met her at WorkMed and when we pulled off the bandage you should have seen the BLISTER! Poor Baby Girl! She is such a TOUGH girl! She said it hasn't hurt much at all today thank goodness. We have to go back to the Doctor when the BLISTER pops. These pictures don't do it justice but take a look at her poor arm!



1 comment:

  1. Geez! I hope she's ok. Is it wrong I have an urge to pop the blister myself?

    ReplyDelete